K2's Accounting Solutions Shootout for Small and Mid-Sized Businesses (8 CPD Hours)
The market for accounting solutions designed for small to mid-sized businesses has never been better! From desktop applications to Cloud-based solutions, you have affordable options available today that were unthinkable just a few years ago. In this seminar, you will learn about these tools and receive an unbiased comparison of many of today’s leading solutions. As a result, you will be able to make an informed decision about the future direction of your accounting platform.
In this seminar, we review accounting solutions from all the leading providers and compare them based on multiple criteria. This process will help you decide whether you should remain with your current platform or switch to a different one. Further, should you decide to switch, you will learn about the potential benefits of doing so, including possibly lower costs. Additionally, we review various add-ins to help you make informed decisions about issues such as sales tax processing, financial and operational reporting, and business intelligence. In sum, if you are the least bit curious about the accounting options available for small to mid-sized businesses, this is the most important seminar that you will attend this year.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Create a List of Needed Features and Functions for Your Company’s Accounting Application
- Identify Solutions that Potentially Represent a “Good Fit” for Your Organization
- Estimate the Investment Required to Implement a Specific Solution
- Identify Third-Party Add-ins to Provide Additional Functionality
- CPE credit: Recommended for 8 hours Accounting
- Prerequisites: General understanding of accounting practices in use in small to mid-sized businesses
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals seeking to identify an accounting solution that is the “right fit” for their organization or that of a client