K2's Microsoft Power BI - Power Reporting for Free! (2 Hours)
(2 CPE Hour Course)
Power BI is available as a free desktop solution and this tool can revolutionize your reporting processes. As a free solution, it is packed full of features found in pay for solutions costing thousands of dollars per year. This session will take you on a guided tour of importing data, organizing data, choosing visuals and building a simple report that will amaze you. You will also learn how you can leverage the desktop solution by publishing your reports to the paid Power BI Pro service. This is not rocket science - it is Power BI!
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify key differences between the cloud version and desktop version of Power BI
- Apply the knowledge gained to integrate Excel data into Power BI
- Use built-in query tools in Power BI to search for data
- Create compelling and interactive visualizations to build financial and operational dashboards
- CPE credit: Recommended for 2 hours Accounting
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of computer operations
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals who are seeking to improve financial reporting processes.