K2's Office 365 - New Tools, New Tricks
(2 CPE Hour Course)
Microsoft's Office 365 offering continues to evolve and has likely forever changed how many organizations approach licensing familiar Microsoft Office applications. As part of the ever-changing nature of Office 365, Microsoft has added several new tools - including Flow and PowerApps - to the suite and has also added many new features to Excel, Word, and other existing applications. Join us for this productivity-enhancing session in which you will learn about the new tools in Office 365 and how to improve your productivity by taking advantage of them.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Differentiate Office 365 from traditional licenses of Microsoft Office and identify the license option that is best for you and your organization
- List the various update alternatives for Office 365 and determine which option is right for different team members and departments within your organization
- Identify new tools in Office 365 and how they might be useful to you or others in your organization
- Utilize new features in Office 365 applications to optimize productivity
- CPE credit: Recommended for 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of computer operations
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals who are seeking to take full advantage of the products and services offered under Office 365 subscriptions.