K2's Your Workday in the Cloud - On Demand (2 CPD Hours)
Remote working has become the norm, yet many organizations struggle to find the most efficient, cost-effective and secure way to work.
In this session, we will demonstrate cloud-based software and services to improve your organizations' daily workflow. We will list and demonstrate cloud-based applications and services to manage email, calendar, collaboration, meetings, file storage and sharing, reporting, planning, keeping and sharing notes, and filing and approving expense reports. Regardless of your team's size, these cloud services can dramatically improve teamwork and performance. This webinar provides all the information necessary to get your workday in the cloud.
- Using cloud computing to complete daily tasks
- Listing major cloud providers and platforms for daily work
- Understanding the security implications of cloud services
- File collaboration and synchronization
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List three online collaboration software options
- Use cloud file storage to collaborate and share files
- Understand how to migrate your files to cloud storage
- List three tools to improve online meetings
- Demonstrate how to assign tasks and track the status of completion
CPE credit: 2 hours Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Program level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Accounting and finance professionals who want to improve remote
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.