K2's Tour Special: Working at Home - Tools for Remote Work in "The New Normal"
(1 CPD Hour Course)
We had a potent reminder of the importance of remote work with the pandemic closures globally in 2020. Is this going to be the “new normal?” Why not make your team more productive every day with tools built for collaboration and remote work? How do we have enough security, speed, and productivity in this work environment? Can you provide better service for your clients while delivering better work experiences for your team?
Major Subjects Covered
- Remote access options
- Essential products to consider for implementation
- Communication and collaboration tools
- Handling security properly
- Unusual technologies you might have missed
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Select remote technologies from a list
- List current communications choices
- Differentiate between collaboration tools
- Create a remote work plan
- CPD credit: Recommended for 1 CPD hour Computer Software and Applications
- Instructional delivery method: Group-live demonstration and discussion
- Prerequisites: Fundamental understanding of personal computer operations
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should attend: CPAs and other accounting, financial, and business professional who want to work efficiently and securely from remote locations
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.