GAMED: Target and Incentive Design Course - On Demand (4 CPD Hours)
GAMED: Target and Incentive Design Course
Targets and incentives can drive breathtaking positive results: the moon landings, the eradication of smallpox or the repair of the ozone layer, for example.
They can also have a dark side that can put executives in jail, bring global businesses to their knees and even cause wholesale loss of life.
Using practical examples and case studies, this course walks you through the key steps to design robust, effective and credible targets and incentives for your organisation.
This course is for people who:
- Are tasked with creating new, effective, performance targets and incentives
- Need help fixing existing performance targets and incentives
- Want a structured and practical design framework
This course will help you:
- Create targets and incentives that align with your strategy
- Build engagement with your target owners
- Test your targets and incentives rigorously for unexpected outcomes and dangerous loopholes
The course includes free access to valuable tools, templates and case studies.
CPE credit: 4 hours Data Analysis and Reporting
Program level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Accounting and financial professionals who want to understand the key steps to design robust, effective and credible targets and incentives for your organization.
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt the final exam up to 10 times.