K2’s Advanced Topics in Power BI
So, you’ve been using Power BI to create fundamental reports and dashboards and now you’re ready for even more advanced reporting…if so, this session is for you. In this session, you will learn how to extend your Power BI environment by incorporating tools such as Data Analysis Expressions, Key Performance Indicators, Hierarchies, and Apps and Content Packs, among others. By taking advantage of the tools and techniques covered in this session, you will be able to move beyond simple reports and dashboards in Power BI and truly leverage the power of this awesome reporting tool.
- Creating formulas in Power BI with Data Analysis Expressions
- Adding Key Performance Indicators to your Power BI reports and dashboards
- Managing security in Power BI
- Publishing your reports and dashboards to Apps and Content Packs for easy sharing with other team members
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List the steps necessary to create formulas using Data Analysis Expressions
- Identify the importance of Key Performance Indicators
- Apply appropriate security techniques to your Power BI reports and dashboards
- Identify the purpose of Apps and Content Packs in the context of Power BI
CPE credit: Recommended for 2 hours Data Analysis and Reporting
- Prerequisites: None
Program level: Basic to Intermediate
Advance preparation: It is recommended to have downloaded and installed a copy of Power BI to follow along with the presentation.
Who should participate: Financial professionals that are looking to expand their knowledge of business intelligence and dashboard reporting
PLEASE NOTE: Registration cutoff is 1 full business day prior to the start of the webinar.