K2's Integrating and Sharing Data - On Demand (2 CPD Hours)
The number of apps, services, platforms, etc. that we use increases every year. The amount of data we collect and process is expanding at an exponential rate. There is a need to standardize, streamline, and optimize our ability to manage the ever-growing list of systems and their data. Conquering your data can help improve efficiency, effectiveness, reduce cost and errors inside an organization. In this course, you will learn various ways of sharing data easily between different applications, platforms, and services. Further, you will learn about various tools, desktop application functionalities, and programming tools to manage this process.
- Data Sharing and Management
- Databases and Relational Data
- Power Query and Power BI
- Zapier, IFTTT and More
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Define and identify where their organization keeps its data and how to access that data
- List various tools, services, and programs which can be used to manage data and share it with other systems
- Identify the cost and benefits of various data sharing techniques and approaches to an organization
- Construct and build data sharing and integration processes using widely available tools such as PowerQuery, Power BI, and more
CPD credit: Recommended for 2 hours Data Analysis and Reporting
- Prerequisites: None
- Program level: Basic
- Advance preparation: None
Who should participate: Professionals who would like to build or improve their knowledge of how systems share information. Anybody who regularly works with information coming from multiple systems that would like to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their work.
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.