K2’s Tech Update 2020
Are you ready to learn about the latest trends in technology? Do you sometimes feel lost in the technology jungle? Would you like clear guidance regarding Windows, Office, the Cloud, security, and other technology-related issues? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then make plans now to invest four hours in Technology Update. This fast-paced and highly informative seminar is sure to ramp up your return on technology investment.
The technology tools available to businesses have never been better, but many are not taking full advantage of these tools. Technology Update helps professionals, at all levels, understand the major trends in hardware, software, and services and how to utilize these tools to meet organizational objectives both efficiently and effectively. More than just a seminar on the latest computers, in Technology Update you will learn about the full spectrum of practical technology available to you and your team and how to implement these tools for maximum impact.
- Communications, including 5G cellular technologies and updates to Wi-Fi
- Office productivity tools like Microsoft Office and key software affecting accountants
- Updates on new computer hardware and devices to enhance your productivity
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List and describe key features of new communications technologies like 5G cellular, Wi-Fi 6, and WPA3
- Analyze developments in mobile and cloud technologies and develop optimal strategies for each area
- Identify security issues facing business professionals and list options for mitigating risks
- List and describe key features of Microsoft Office 2016/2019/365 and identify Office 365 services which can enhance your organization’s productivity.
- CPE credit: Recommended for 4 hours Information Technology
- Prerequisites: Fundamental understanding of basic technology concepts
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals who are interested in how technology affects them and seek an update of relevant technology trends, tools, and techniques