K2's Amazing Accounting Add-Ons - On Demand (2 CPD Hours)
A complete accounting software solution almost always includes additional add-on products. For example, it is hard to accurately calculate sales tax, do budgeting, or have adequate reporting without third-party add-ons. This session provides guidance on some of the best add-ons in the market. If you have needs that your current solution does not meet, you may not need to change it. You may just need the right add-on! Attend this session to discover the best of best extensions for accounting software.
Major Topics Covered
- Overview of third-party add-on solutions
- Review add-ons for both traditional desktop and SaaS small business products
- Shortfalls of specific add-on solutions
- Strengths and weaknesses of various solutions
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List the three everyday needs for add-on products in the small business market
- Identify shortfalls in common add-on solutions
- Differentiate between products based on business needs
- Create an add-on strategy for your business
CPD credit: 2 hours Computer Software & Applications
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.