K2's Array Formulas - Exceptional Power at Your Finger Tips - On Demand (2 Hours)
Array formulas, which work on arrays of data rather than individual cells or ranges, allow users to make calculations that would otherwise be impossible with ordinary formulas. They can perform multiple discrete calculations in a single cell or return results to multiple cells. For example, an array formula can be used to round off totals or subtotals, a feat that is impossible to accomplish with an ordinary formula. Don't miss this opportunity to harness the power of array formulas to improve your analytical abilities in Excel.
- Basic syntax of array formulas and how to enter them from the keyboard
- Creating array formulas useful to accountants and other financial professionals
- Using SUMPRODUCT as an alternative to array formulas in some situations
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain array formulas and how they differ from ordinary formulas
- Identify an array formula from the Formula Bar
- Compose array formulas from the keyboard
- Describe common accounting situations where array formulas would be useful
Who Should Attend: Accountants and business professionals who want to better understand array formulas and put their power to use in common accounting and business scenarios
Course Level: Intermediate
CPE Credits: 2 Hours Computer Software and Applications
Prerequisites: Good working knowledge of Excel with a fundamental understanding of Excel formula building
Advance Preparation: None
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.