K2's Automate Workflows with Power Automate (Part 3) - Extracting Data from PDF Invoices (2 Hours)
Do you manually prepare tedious weekly expense claims or manually input data from the same recurring PDF invoices?
Well, there is good news! Power Automate can do that for you with AI Builder!
In this course, you will learn how to use AI Builder to read your PDF invoices, extract data, and post it in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Microsoft Forms
- Automated flows
- AI Builder
- Data entry
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Submit an expense receipt
- Create an automated flow
- Extract data from a PDF invoice
- Post data in Excel
- CPD credit: Recommended for 2 hours Information Technology
- Automate Workflows with Power Automate (Part 1) – Build Your First Flow!
- Any of the following licenses: Office 365 E3 (trial or full version); Office 365 E5 (trial or full version); Microsoft 365 Business Standard (trial or full version); Microsoft 365 Business Premium; Microsoft 365 E3; or Microsoft 365 E5.
- Any of the following licenses: AI Builder license (trial or full version); or Power Automate Per User Plan with Attended RPA (trial or full version)
- Program level:Basic to Intermediate
- Advance preparation:
- Details of the required licensing for Office 365 and Microsoft 365 are available at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/microsoft-365/enterprise/compare-microsoft-365-and-office-365
- Details of the required licensing for power automate are available at https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/.
- Who should participate: Professionals who are interested in automating repetitive, error-prone, and/or tedious tasks.