K2's Automate Workflows with Power Automate (Part 4) - Little Magic Folder (2 Hours)
Do you download monthly invoices, statements, or reports, and save them in the same folder with the same name but a different month? Do you send review notes or financial reports to the same people on a regular basis?
Power Automate can do that for you!
In this course, you will learn how to create a SharePoint list and build a little magic folder that dynamically renames and transfers files, and even notifies the relevant parties. File management has never been so easy!
- SharePoint Lists
- Instant flows
- Renaming and transferring files
- Sending emails
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Create a SharePoint list
- Create an instant flow
- Use a folder to renames and transfers files
- Send a notification email
- CPD credit: Recommended for 2 hours Information Technology
- Automate Workflows with Power Automate (Part 1) – Build Your First Flow!
- Any of the following licenses: Office 365 E3 (trial or full version); Office 365 E5 (trial or full version); Microsoft 365 Business Standard (trial or full version); Microsoft 365 Business Premium; Microsoft 365 E3; or Microsoft 365 E5.
- Program level:Intermediate
- Advance preparation: Details of the required licensing for Office 365 and Microsoft 365 are available at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/microsoft-365/enterprise/compare-microsoft-365-and-office-365
- Who should participate: Professionals who are interested in automating repetitive, error-prone, and/or tedious tasks.