K2's Backup Done Right - On Demand (1 Hour)
Where is your data? Do you have it controlled and backed up? If all your information is in the cloud, how do you verify that the backup recovery is rapid? If your data is in various silos from your application providers, how do you ensure you have the necessary protection and disposal approaches?
This session will help you understand and guide your IT team and providers to take the right actions to protect your business. Backup considerations, including cloud, backup appliance, disaster recovery, and business continuity approaches, are included. If you are from the trust but verify school of thought, this session will help you ask the right questions.
- List the significant backup approaches
- Identify areas of critical weakness or threats in your backup and recovery systems
- List all critical and non-critical applications and establish their order of recovery
- Differentiate between backup solutions based on their features and benefits
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Distinguish the differences in the top five methods for backup
- Detect common backup deficiencies
- Categorize backup priorities, including RPO and RTO
- Create an implementation plan for your business
CPE credit: Recommended for 1 hour Information Technology
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of computer operations
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals who want to assure that appropriate backups are in place for their organization
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.