K2's Blockchain and Emerging Technologies - On Demand (2 CPD Hours)
The next big wave of disruptive technology is already pulling into the station. Each emerging technology - Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning - why it's important and how it works will be explained in this session. To learn more about these disruptive technologies - their capabilities, their risks, their potential impacts on business operations and processes, and their potential effects on the accounting profession - make plans to participate in this fast-paced and informative session.
- Why emerging technologies should be considered for business
- How each major emerging technology works
- What solutions are available for implementation now
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List three major emerging technologies
- Identify at least four possible uses for blockchain ledgers
- Describe a business case for machine learning
- Differentiate machine learning from artificial intelligence
- Name a current use for artificial intelligence
Who Should Attend: Accountants and finance professionals who want to understand the power of emerging technologies and how they may be put to productive use
Course Level: Basic
CPD Credits: 2 Hours Information Technology
Advance Preparation: None
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.