K2's Bringing Artificial Intelligence to Your Excel Workbooks - On Demand (2 CPD Hours)
(2 CPD Hour Course)
If you are an Office 365 subscriber, you should know that Microsoft is bringing artificial intelligence to your Excel workbooks. These leading-edge features include Ideas, new data types, the ability to insert data from a picture, and dynamic arrays. If you know how to use these tools, these AI-powered additions to Excel will save you time and improve accuracy. Take part in this session to learn how you can bring artificial intelligence to your Excel workbooks.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List the Artificial Intelligence tools available in Excel provided through Office 365 subscriptions
- Identify the process for inserting data from a picture into an Excel worksheet
- Create formulas that work with Dynamic Arrays
- Utilize Ideas to find information in your data
- CPD credit: 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel for Windows
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Accounting, financial, and business professionals seeking to utilize the AI features found in Excel
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.