K2's CAS, Advisory and Automation - On Demand (2 Hours)
Many firms are reinventing their legacy write-up and bookkeeping practices to create new near real-time Client Accounting Services (CAS) offerings, as well as new Client Advisory Services (CAS) which help their clients with the management of their business and its resources. The core of effective client accounting and advisory services (CAAS) is letting the technology do as much of the work as possible. Many firms have no experience selecting and implementing practice automation tools and assembling them into an effective stack of applications to meet the needs of the firm and its clients. This session will explain how cloud-based apps can be used to automate work and will show how users can use “low-code, no-code” tools to automate data flows between these tools. Attend this session and learn how to revolutionize your team’s effectiveness using automated solutions.
- Client accounting solutions and related add-on applications and services
- Automation tools and strategies for extracting data from source documents and other repetitive tasks
- Application-specific data integration tools as well as third party Digital Plumbing/Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) providers
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify key client accounting applications and add-on solutions from a list
- Define and distinguish between native integrations, manual import/export processes, third party “digital plumbing” solutions, and custom integrations
- Identify from a list at least two tools which can extract data from scans or pictures of receipts
- List at least two management advisory services which can be driven and enhanced with data from real time client accounting services
Who Should Attend: Accounting professionals who want to optimize their client accounting and advisory service offerings using automation and data integration.
Course Level: Basic
CPE Credits: 2 Hours Computer Software and Applications
Advance Preparation: None
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.