K2's Choosing Your Mid-Market Accounting Solution - On Demand (1 CPD Hour)
Legacy solutions are holding back businesses. Many mid-market companies are being transformed by upgrading their accounting solutions. In this new world of Software as a Service, workflow-enabled, data-centric, and connected solutions, you can solve existing and future business problems in new ways. This session covers integrated and ERP solutions that should work for businesses in the $10 Million to $1 Billion range. If your system has been in place for seven or more years, it is time to consider an upgrade or replacement system. Leverage the instructor’s knowledge of the market to minimize your risk.
- Overview of mid-market solutions
- Probable third-party solutions required
- Accounting solutions for specific industries
- Specific strategies to use on selecting a system
- Guidance on preparatory steps and conversions
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List the top five products in the mid-market
- Identify standard third-party solutions needed
- Differentiate between a nice-to-have upgrade and a genuine business need
- Create an implementation plan for your business
CPD credit: Recommended for 1 hour Computer Software & Applications
- Program level: Basic to Intermediate
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.