Bundle K2's Conference Day 2 (14 hours) - buy all 10 courses upfront and save $162
In conjunction with various organizations, K2E Canada Inc. develops and delivers two-day technology conferences across Canada. For approximately three decades, these conferences have provided participants with a premier choice for staying on top of the ever-changing world of technology as it relates to accounting, financial, and other business professionals.
Purchase this series of courses and save $162 versus buying individually.
- Amazing Accounting Add-ons
- Hosting, Self-Service and Managed Service Options
- Excel's Best New Features
- Selecting Small Business Management Systems
- Technology Planning for a Post-Pandemic World
- Turbocharging Small Business Reporting with Power Query
- Choosing Your Mid-Market Accounting Solution
- Backup Done Right
- Power Automate Your Approvals
- Tales of True Tech Crimes - Ripped from the Headlines
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
Determine how to utilize existing and future technologies to address the needs of their organization
Describe trends in hardware and software in order to make more informed decisions for their business and clients
- Develop and implement strategies for Windows 10, mobility, and information security
- Utilize Microsoft Office’s most powerful features
- CPD credit: Recommended for 14 hours Information Technology
- Prerequisite: Fundamental knowledge of hardware, software and technology trends
Program level: Update
Who should participate: Busy accounting and financial professionals who want to improve their personal and organizational productivity
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt the final exam up to 10 times.