K2's CPA Firm Technologies
What strategies can help your firm today and tomorrow? What technologies can support those strategies? The latest audit and tax technologies – in addition to niche areas such as collaborative accounting, payroll, and SALT – are covered in this session. You will also learn about supporting technologies such as practice management, document management, workflow, portals, eSignature, and email encryption. Come with your questions and expect to get insights on technologies that make public practice accounting better!
- Software publisher updates
- New technologies for CPA firms to consider
- Opportunities in evolving areas of public practice
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List three applications required for running a public practice firm
- Differentiate between cloud opportunities
- Identify niche opportunities for your practice
- List examples of technologies that reduce firm risk
- CPE credit: 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of technology strategy and standards
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Accounting and business professionals responsible for strategic technology decisions in accounting firms
PLEASE NOTE: Registration cutoff is 2 days prior to the start of the webinar.