K2's Data Analysis with Power Pivot
(2 CPE Hour Course)
With Power Pivot, your PivotTable reports become even more powerful. Power Pivot can connect directly to many common external data sources or can be used in conjunction with Power Query for superior data import and transformation capability. DAX functions allow users to create sophisticated calculations, both columns and measures, and the relational functionality of Power Pivot provides all the tools necessary for creating an intermediary database from multiple data sources. Put Power Pivot to use immediately by participating in this very practical session, which is sure to help you improve your analytical and reporting processes.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Differentiate between ordinary PivotTables and those created with Power Pivot
- Describe the advantages of working with Power Pivot
- Explain the procedure for building a PivotTable using Power Pivot
- Define Data Models, Data Analysis Expressions, and Key Performance Indicators
- CPE credit: Recommended for 2 hours Accounting
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of computer operations and Microsoft Excel, including creating PivotTables
- Program level: Advanced
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals who are seeking to improve financial analysis processes by taking advantage of the Power Pivot feature found in Windows-based versions of Excel.