K2's Emerging Technologies
(2 CPE Hour Course)
Computer technologies have helped our businesses be more productive and get more done with fewer resources. The next major wave of technologies is arriving now and you'll want to choose from various technologies and solutions that fit your needs. Topics included in this session are: Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Big Data, Machine Learning. Each major technology will be explained including why it is important and it works. Products that have been delivered or will be delivered soon will be used as examples in each category to turn this discussion from a theoretical overview to a practical selection and how-to cookbook.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List three major emerging technologies
- Estimate the volume capacity of Big Data
- Identify a business case for machine learning
- Specify a current use for artificial intelligence
- CPE credit: Recommended for 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of computer operations
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals who are seeking to stay ahead of the curve with respect to emerging technologies.