K2's Excel - My Favourite Things
(1 CPD Hour Course)
We all have our favourite features and functions of Excel. For many, the features and functions used have remained unchanged despite the significant improvements in Excel. In this session, I will review my favourite new and old features in Excel and how I use them daily to elevate my productivity.
A few of my favourite things covered in this session include Excel Tables, Excel Power Query, co-authoring and Show Changes. These features bring improved efficiencies to my Excel workbooks and how I work with the K2 team.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Create Excel Tables and reference the table in formulas
- Filter Excel Tables with slicers
- Use Power Query to clean data and create an Excel table
- Co-author and Show Changes
- Customize the quick access toolbar
- CPE credit: Recommended for0 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of Excel 2016 or newer
- Program level: Intermediate
- Preparation: None
- Who should attend: Existing Excel users looking to elevate their productivity
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt the final exam up to 10 times.