K2's Excel PivotTables for Accountants - Part I - On Demand (4 hours)
Course DescriptionPivotTables are the most powerful feature of Excel, yet few accountants use them in their day-to-day activities. For some, PivotTables are too intimidating; for others, PivotTables are a foreign concept. With a little information, guidance, and demonstration from the instructor, you will be ready to begin using PivotTables to accomplish routine analysis and reporting. This webinar will begin with basic PivotTables and progress to advanced PivotTable topics.
- Drag-and-drop pivoting, group and ungrouping, and drilling down to underlying details
- Creating PivotTables from multiple ranges
- Linking PivotTables to external database and financial accounting systems
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify and define the six main elements of a PivotTable report
- Create PivotTables that summarize large volumes of data
- Describe how to import the data from an accounting system and prepare the data to be used in the PivotTable
- Create PivotTables from Multiple Consolidation Ranges
Who Should Attend: Accounting and financial professionals who want to use the power of Excel PivotTables to analyze and summarize data
Course Level: Intermediate
CPE Credits: 2 Hours Accounting 2 Computer Software and Applications
Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Advance Preparation: None
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.