K2's Excel Tables - Revolutionize How You Work With Excel!
Added to Excel with the 2007 release, Tables are one of Excel's best features about which most users know very little and, therefore, fail to experience the benefits of working with this great feature. Much more than just a formatting tool, Tables will revolutionize how you work with data in Excel. Tables can serve as data sources that automatically and dynamically re-size to match the volume of data under analysis; Tables provide a simplified means of writing formulas known as Structured Referencing; Tables contain advanced filtering and sorting capabilities; and Tables streamline the process of working with large volumes of data.
If you are using Excel 2007 or newer and are not working with Tables, then you need this four-hour course to increase your efficiency and proficiency with Excel.
- Introducing Excel's Table Feature
- Sorting and filtering in Tables
- Building structured reference formulas
- Advanced Table techniques
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Excel's Table feature including how to create Tables in Excel 2007 and newer
- List five key advantages of working with Tables
- Create formulas in Tables using Structured References, including formulas that refer to Tables in other worksheets and workbooks
- Use Tables as automatic re-sizing data sources for other objects, including PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Describe how to sort and filter data in Tables, including using external criteria to filter data inside a Table
Who Should Attend: Accounting and financial professionals seeking to become more efficient and proficient with Excel
CPE Credits: 4 Excel
Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of Excel 2007 and newer
Advance Preparation: None