K2's Filtering the World - Spam, Virus and Malware Protection
(2 CPE Hour Course)
Bad actors want inside your systems and want to steal your data. They can attack your systems directly or they can use your email box. This session explains the protection options for spam, virus and malware. Top tools and techniques will be discussed with multiple solutions discussed in each area.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify threats that need protection
- Differentiate the most effective protection methods
- List the protection options that you can use
- Apply the knowledge to protect your systems
- CPE credit: Recommended for 2 hours Information Technology
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of computer operations and security needs
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals who are seeking to increase the security of sensitive and critical data.