K2's Going Virtual - Technologies to Support Remote Team Members
(2 CPE Hour Course)
“Going virtual” has evolved beyond anywhere, anytime, any device access to full-service remote support. There are a wide variety of tools that help us work virtually. In this session you will learn about many of them, including multi-factor authentication, hosting, VOIP telephony, video conferencing, document management systems, portals, Microsoft Bookings/Teams/TimeTrade, and employee portals.
The goal, of course, is to have all team members effectively work wherever they are with a full complement of tools. Attend this session to learn the best ways to make these technologies work and how your business can execute a virtual employee strategy.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List major hardware and software trends and identify their importance as it relates to working remotely
- Illustrate how remote integrations are changing the landscape of the workplace
- Identify major updates, strategies, and opportunities emanating from leading providers of technology
- Differentiate between the remote security risks and implement practical solutions to mitigate these risks
- Assess the potential impact of implementing a virtual work environment to improve productivity
- Identify leading remote tools available today and the importance of facilitating remote work in your organization
- CPE credit: 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: None
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Accounting, financial, and business professionals Accounting, financial, and business professionals who desire to learn about the technologies that can optimize team members who work remotely/virtually