K2's Hosting, Self-Service and Managed Service Options - On Demand (2 CPD Hours)
Remote access has evolved beyond anywhere, anytime, any device access to full-service remote support. Various tools help us work virtually, starting with hosting productivity applications. In this session, you will learn about productivity applications and services, including multi-factor authentication, VOIP telephony, video conferencing, document management systems, portals, and Microsoft 365. Learn about options from Self-Serve to hosting to managed service provider options.
Of course, the goal is to have all team members effectively work wherever they are with a full complement of tools. Attend this session to learn the best ways to make these technologies work.
Major Topics Covered
- Remote hardware and software trends that affect your ability to work anywhere anytime
- Purchase guidance on what to expect, approve and avoid
- Critical applications for remote productivity and security
- Functional technology to consider for remote work
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List significant hardware and software trends and identify their importance as it relates to working remotely
- Illustrate how remote integrations are changing the landscape of the workplace
- Identify major updates, strategies, and opportunities emanating from leading providers of technology
- Differentiate between the remote security risks and implement practical solutions to mitigate these risks
- Assess the potential impact of implementing a virtual work environment to improve productivity
- Identify leading remote tools available today and the importance of facilitating remote work in your organization
CPD credit: 1 hour Information Technology
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.