K2's Hot Tech Tools, Apps & Services 2020 - 2021 - On Demand (2 CPD Hours)
Technology is changing at an incredible pace & there are constantly new apps, services, & tools emerging. These items can have an incredible impact in how business is conducted & live our personal lives. This course identifies some of the latest tools, apps & services out there & why you should consider utilizing them in your life or organization.
The main topics of this course include the best useful products for business, major business productivity platforms, tools for automation, plugins for your Internet browser, & today’s best mobile Apps. You're definitely left with new technology ideas to implement in your organization or personal life.
- Latest Tools, Apps & Services for your Firm or Organization
- Best practices for maintaining business applications
- Insight & recommendations for technology best practices for the coming year
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify and appraise which upcoming emerging technologies will impact your organization & learn how to incorporate them into your existing workflows
- Identify and utilize new apps, websites, and services to gain efficiency
- Easily create expense reports using Expensify and TripIt
- Recognize how to keep your Internet browsing experience secure, anonymous and ad-free
- Identify opportunities for automation using artificial intelligence & process automation tools
- Keep your computer's software up to date and remove unwanted software
Who Should Attend: Technology users
Course Level: Update
CPE Credits: 2 Hours Computer Software and Applications
Advance Preparation: None
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.