K2's How You Can Use Microsoft Secure Score to Improve Security - On Demand (2 Hours)
Choosing Microsoft 365 for your organization is a common way to get Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams. Yet how do you control the information stored by these products locally and in the cloud? You adjust the Microsoft Secure Score to improve data governance! The default settings of Secure Score rarely match your policies or expectations.
This session will show how Secure Score treats various actions and controls throughout a Microsoft 365 implementation. You will learn how to adjust these settings to meet your needs. Then, discover how to change settings to maximize protection while minimizing exposure for your organization. If you have never heard of Microsoft Secure Score and use Microsoft 365, this session is an absolute must!
Major Topics Covered
- Identify why improving Microsoft Secure Score improves information technology controls
- List the critical information Secure Score controls
- Differentiate between adjustments you can make to meet your needs
- Enumerate Secure Score settings that will enhance security
Upon completing this session, you should be able to:
- Select Microsoft Secure Score settings from a list
- List characteristics of Microsoft 365 controls
- Differentiate between critical adjustments that help Secure Score meet your needs
- Identify leading changes to improve your Microsoft Secure Score
- CPD credit: Recommended for 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of computer operations
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals who are seeking to become enhance the security and privacy of sensitive data
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.