K2's Implementing Security and Privacy Policies - On Demand (2 CPD Hours)
(2 CPD Hour Course)
How do you communicate the security needed in your organization to your IT team? When was the last time you updated your security policies? Are you compliant with the current regulatory environment, and is your business using best practices that reflect the threats of today? Attend this session to receive a suggested security strategy and checklist, as well as sample documents to use as models to update your own policies.
Upon completing this session, you should be able to:
- List minimum security protection strategies
- Identify policies and security checklists that apply to your business
- Differentiate between minimum and good security and privacy policies
- Create a security strategy that is compliant with your privacy policies
- CPD credit: Recommended for 2 CPD hours Information Technology
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of computer operations
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
Who should participate: Business professionals who are seeking to enhance the security and privacy of sensitive data by implementing security policies
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.