K2's Improving Productivity with Office 365/Microsoft 365 Cloud Applications - On Demand (4 CPD Hours)
(4 CPD Hour Course)
Many Office 365 subscriptions include powerful cloud services for improving productivity. Foundational services, such as SharePoint, OneDrive, and Outlook, are joined by other powerful tools such as Teams, Planner, Power Automation, Forms, and Power Apps to provide a productivity platform second to none. Don't miss this opportunity to get all the knowledge and guidance necessary to take full advantage of your investment in Microsoft Office 365.
Upon completing this session, you should be able to:
- Identify key components of the Office 365 portal
- Differentiate between OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online
- Use Team sites for shared documents, calendar, and task lists
- Determine where Power Automate or Planner would be useful to improve productivity
- CPD credit: Recommended for 4 CPD hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: CPAs and other accounting, financial and business professionals who want to work more efficiently and take full advantage of Microsoft Office 365
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.