K2's Planning and Managing Your Team's Technology
Isn’t it time you took control of information technology (IT) within your organization? With IT being both a significant cost and a strategic expenditure, what can you do to manage ROI? What steps are available to maximize the impact of technology, controlling costs where possible, while still benefiting from leveraging that technology to improve profits? How can you set reasonable budgets and manage your team and vendors to ensure that your technology is functioning as intended and on budget? What can we do to stay current enough on the options and conversant enough to speak with computer people?
Join us in this seminar to learn the best ways to plan and manage your team’s technology. The program is specifically designed for the manager who does not have a technology background, but who is now charged with leading and managing the technology investment in a small to mid-sized organization, including a CPA firm. If you are in that role, can you really afford to miss this program?
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the major cost components associated with technology
- Plan budgets to acquire the necessary resources needed for success
- Differentiate between various opportunities for leveraging Cloud-based tools
- Identify optimal software licensing strategies in an organization
- Prepare and implement appropriate technology policies in a business
- CPE credit: Recommended for 8 hours Information Technology
- Prerequisites: Basic understanding of computer operations and terminology
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals who manage technology investments and applications in small to mid-sized organizations, including CPA firms