K2's Power Automate Your Approvals (1 CPD Hour)
We live in a new normal: work-from-home. Applying this reality to our approval processes can be challenging. It requires a solution that functions regardless of location or device. What if I told you there was such a solution already available in many Office 365 / Microsoft 365 subscriptions?
In this session, we will introduce you to Power Automate. It is a wonderful service with hundreds of connectors that will allow you to automate a wide range of everyday approval actions. In this session, you will learn how to send documents from person-to-person, and review and approve them quickly and securely.
- Power Automate connectors and actions
- Types of flows available
- Flow-building tips and tricks
- Automated approval demonstration
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify commonly used Power Automate connectors
- Identify commonly used Power Automate actions
- Identify and understand types of flows available
- List Power Automate benefits and challenges
CPD credit: Recommended for 1 hour Computer Software & Applications
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of automated workflow concepts and personal computer operations
- Program level: Basic to Intermediate
- Who should participate: Professionals who are interested in automating repetitive, error-prone, and/or tedious tasks.