K2's Power BI in Ten Easy Steps (2 hours) On Demand
Although Microsoft released Power BI in 2015, many users still struggle to create effective business intelligence reports and dashboards with this powerful tool. If you’re ready to get started with Power BI or refine your skills, plan to participate in this session!
This course will teach you how to go from “A to Z” in Power BI. More specifically, you will learn how to query data into Power BI, create visualizations in your Power BI reports, convert those reports to dashboards, optimize your dashboards for mobile viewing, secure your dashboards, and share them with your team. This course is your “go-to” resource for getting started or improving your Power BI skills.
- Linking data into Power BI
- Creating effective visualizations
- Converting Power BI reports to dashboards
- Sharing and securing your dashboards
- Analyzing data with Power BI
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify necessary steps to link data into Power BI datasets
- List examples of useful visualizations
- Cite examples of data analytics options in Power BI
- Differentiate between reports and dashboards
- List the procedures necessary to enable a dashboard for mobile viewing
CPD credit: Recommended for 2 CPD hours Computer Software and Applications
Prerequisites: Fundamental understanding of computer operations
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
Who should participate: Accounting, financial, and other business professionals seeking to use Power BI or to improve their Power BI skills
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.