K2's QuickBooks Online and Other Top Accounting Software for Small Businesses
For businesses with up to $15 million in annual revenue, the number of accounting applications available today can be staggering! Cloud-based solutions such as QuickBooks Online, Xero, Accounting Power, and Wave are growing in breadth and depth while traditional desktop and client-server applications continue to add more features, including hosted options. On top of all of this, financial reporting and other add-on solutions can further complicate your decision as to which tools you/your clients should use.
Join us in this seminar to learn which small business accounting application might be the best fit for your/your client’s specific needs and you can maximize the return on investment for the solution you choose. You will learn about each solution’s key features, target markets, approximate pricing, integration options, and other relevant factors to assist in make the right decision. This is the one “must-attend” seminar for anyone working in a small business or providing services to small businesses.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify relative strengths of competing small business accounting applications and optimal target markets
- Estimate the cost of acquiring and implementing various small business accounting solutions
- Identify and utilize various features to improve the accounting function in small businesses
- Differentiate among various add-on solutions for functions such as financial and operational reporting, sales tax, and workflow
- CPE credit: Recommended for 8 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: Basic understanding of computer operations and accounting software
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals working in a small business or providing services to a small business (This session is taught using the US Version)