K2's QuickBooks Online - What CPAs Need to Know - On Demand (2 hours)
QuickBooks Online has emerged as the leading, Cloud-based accounting solution for small businesses. Yet, many accountants remain unaware of the tool’s newer features that can truly elevate the application and solve many small business financial management issues; in this session, you will learn about those features. You will also learn how to integrate QuickBooks Online with other tools and services, including Power BI, Shopify, Amazon, and others.
If you are new to QuickBooks Online or if you are interested in recent developments in the service, this is a “must” session for you.
- Comparing the subscription options available in QuickBooks Online and the features found in each one
- Reporting options available in QuickBooks Online
- Establishing appropriate internal controls in QuickBooks Online
- Integration options with QuickBooks Online
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Differentiate between the various QuickBooks Online subscription options
- Identify the steps necessary to customize reports in QuickBooks Online
- List key internal control features in QuickBooks Online
- Cite examples of integration options available with QuickBooks Online
Recommended CPE Credit: 2 hours Accounting
Instructional delivery method: Group-live Internet
Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of small business accounting software and services
Program level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Business professionals seeking to learn how to work with QuickBooks Online
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.