K2's Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence Basics (NEW)
Robots and automation tools are changing how we work, play, and use data. While these tools are currently used for routine repetitive tasks, over time they will handle many more of the tasks in our business processes, leaving many people behind. This session will discuss the concepts and terminology surrounding robotic process automation tools and artificial intelligence, and will discuss these innovative tools in the context of current and future business processes. Attend this webinar and learn more about leading-edge tools which can automate routine tasks today!
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) concepts and tools
- The basics of bots and chatbots
- The current and future state of artificial intelligence in the workplace
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Name at least three ways robotic process automation tools interface with applications (scripted screen data entry, import from files, use of APIs, and direct interfaces to applications )
- Explain how bots and chatbots are used to interact with users and applications
- Explain how current rules-based AI techniques are different from the artificial general intelligence tools expected ten or more years in the future
Who Should Attend: Executives and accounting professionals who want to understand the basics of robotic process automation applications and the use of artificial intelligence in business processes
Course Level: Basic
CPE Credits: 2 Hours Information Technology
Advance Preparation: NonePLEASE NOTE: Registration cutoff is 1 full business day prior to the start of the webinar.