K2's Security - A Practical Guide
For many, security incidents are not a matter of “if” but a matter of “when.” Therefore, you should use an end-to-end approach for protecting your data and in this session, you will learn how to do just that. Specific topics covered include multi-factor authentication, password managers, encryption, mobile device management, anti-virus, firewalls, policies, and other tools that you can implement immediately. Remember, spending more does not make you more secure, but doing the right things can.
- Why security is no longer optional
- What is covered by each security tool
- Best practices for improving security
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List three tools that enhance security
- Identify critical security risks
- Specify a business case for security training
- Differentiate between various tools that improve security
Who Should Attend: Accounting and business professionals seeking to secure sensitive data
Course Level: Intermediate
CPE Credits: 2 Hours Information Technology
Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of basic technology and security concepts
Advance Preparation: None
PLEASE NOTE: Registration cutoff is 2 days prior to the start of the webinar.