K2's Selecting Small Business Management Systems - On Demand (1 CPD Hour)
Small businesses have new and traditional choices in accounting solutions. In addition to traditional solutions like QuickBooks and Sage 50, you can choose from Cloud-based tools such as Gravity Software, Zoho Books, QuickBooks Online, Xero, Accounting Suite, Accounting Power, and many more. This session covers accounting solutions that should work for businesses that are startups up to $10 million in size. Attend this session so you will know the best options for accounting in small business.
- Overview of small business accounting solutions
- Traditional desktop and SaaS small business products
- Shortfalls of specific accounting solutions
- Strengths and weaknesses of various solutions
- Setup and configuration tips
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List the top five products in the small business market
- Identify shortfalls in common small business solutions
- Differentiate between products based on strengths and weaknesses
- Create a software strategy for your small business
CPD credit: Recommended for 1 hour Computer Software & Applications
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge of automated workflow concepts and personal computer operations
- Program level: Basic to Intermediate
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.