K2's Small Business Accounting Shootout - On Demand (4 CPD Hours)
The market for accounting solutions designed for small businesses has never been better! From traditional desktop applications to newer Cloud-based solutions, small businesses have affordable options available today that were unthinkable for many just a few years ago. In this seminar, you will learn about these options and receive the benefit of an unbiased comparison of many of today’s leading solutions, helping you to make an informed decision about the future direction of your accounting platform.
Solutions from companies such as Intuit, Sage, Xero, and Wave will be reviewed and compared to help you decide whether you should remain with your current platform or perhaps switch to a different one. Additionally, various third-party add-ins will be covered to help you make informed decisions about issues such as automated data entry, sales tax processing, reporting, and business intelligence. In sum, if you are the least bit curious about the accounting options available for smaller businesses, this is the most critical session in which you will participate this year.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Create a list of needed features and functions for a small business accounting application
- Identify solutions that represent a potential “good fit” for an organization
- Estimate the investment required to implement a specific solution
- List examples of third-party add-ins to provide necessary additional functionality
- CPE credit: 4 hours Accounting
- Prerequisites: General understanding of accounting practices in use in small businesses
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals and advisors seeking to identify an accounting solution that is the “right fit” for a small business organization
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.