K2's Small Business Cloud Accounting Shootout - On Demand (2 CPD Hours)
(2 CPD Hour Course)
Cloud-based accounting solutions are taking the market by storm. With so many choices available today, it can be difficult to know which one is best for you and your clients. Therefore, in this session, you will learn about the relative strengths, right fits, and target markets for many of the leading cloud-based solutions currently available, including QuickBooks Online, Sage Business Cloud Accounting, Xero, and Accounting Suite. You will also learn about some of the lesser-known but practical options such as Zoho and Wave Accounting. Don't miss this opportunity to expand your knowledge of the options available to small businesses.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List three key capabilities/strengths associated with each solution discussed in this session
- Identify examples of small businesses that might be well-suited to use each of the solutions discussed in this session
- List key financial and operational reporting attributes of various accounting solutions
- Create estimates of pricing for each solution presented
- CPD credit: 2 hours Accounting
- Prerequisites: None
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Accounting, financial, and business professionals seeking to identify accounting solutions that will support their small business reporting needs
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.