K2's Tech Update
What to do? What to buy? What to watch for? What to avoid? Get your answers in Tech Update where you will learn about who offers reliable solutions and what is changing the market. Specific topics included in this session are: technology trends, recommended hardware specifications, applications and licensing, and security. This session provides concentrated exposure to technology that may reveal ideas, trends, and options that you had not discovered through your normal channels.
- Hardware and software trends that affect your strategy
- Purchase guidance on what to approve and avoid
- Innovative applications for productivity and security
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe an optimum computer configuration for an accounting professional
- Identify a new Microsoft product that covers licensing for desktop operating systems and Office
- Specify a business case for data compliance
- List three protection tools to use while connected to the Internet
- CPE credit: Recommended for 2 hours Information Technology
- Prerequisites: Fundamental understanding of basic technology concepts
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Business professionals who are interested in how technology affects them and seek an update of relevant technology trends, tools, and techniques
PLEASE NOTE: Registration cutoff is 2 days prior to the start of the webinar.