K2's Tech Update 2021 - On Demand (4 CPD Hours)
Innovation didn’t stop during the #COVID19 quarantines, and there are many new technologies to evaluate as we work through our society’s “new normal”. We will discuss technologies for work and for home, including computer hardware, mobile devices, new and updated software and services, the latest chips and communication technologies like satellite-based internet and 5G, and other technologies to help you be more effective in your job and in your leisure time. The course will also provide some guidance on how to keep you, your team, and your family’s data more secure in this challenging environment. Attend this course and learn how you can use technology to not just survive, but to thrive in our brave new world.
- The best mobile devices, computer hardware, software, and cloud services for accounting professionals at home and at work
- New technologies and enhancements to existing tools which can help you get more done in less time from anywhere
- Emerging technologies which you should know about so you can take advantage of the new opportunities for you and your organization
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Select from a list key devices, computer hardware, software, and cloud services for home and work which were discussed in the course
- Identify new and updated tools which can make your work more effective
- Choose from a list statements which define emerging technologies discussed in the course
- Explain how the proliferation of “low-code, no-code” tools empowers accounting professionals and helps application programmers solve fewer routine problems so they can address more complex challenges
CPE credit: Recommended for 2 hours Information Technology and 2 hours of Specialized Knowledge and Applications
- Prerequisites: None
- Program level: Update
- Advance preparation: None
Who should participate: Accounting professionals who want to keep up to date with emerging trends in computer hardware, software, security, and cloud services
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.