K2's Tech Update - Today's Biggest Trends, Solutions and Opportunities
(2 CPE Hour Course)
Technology continues to revolutionize how we work; those who ignore this fact do so at their own peril. To remain successful, business professionals must stay on top of technology trends, implement the best solutions, and seize opportunities as they appear.
In this session, you will learn about a wide variety of technology trends, solutions, and opportunities. Specifically, you will learn about spending trends, software licensing issues, leading-edge hardware, mobile and cloud strategies, and security risks. If you attend only one technology session this year, make sure it is this one so that you are well-positioned for what lies ahead!
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List major hardware and software trends and identify their importance as it relates to purchasing these assets
- Identify major updates, strategies, and opportunities emanating from leading software publishers
- Differentiate between the most significant security risks and implement practical solutions to mitigate these risks
- Assess the potential impact of implementing new generation hardware options
- Identify leading cloud options available today and the importance of facilitating mobile use in your organization
- CPE credit: 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: None
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
- Who should participate: Accounting, financial and business professionals seeking to stay up-to-date with major technology trends