K2's Technology Planning for a Post-Pandemic World - On Demand (1 CPD Hour)
Strategic and tactical business planning contributes to short and long-term success. Your technology plan should follow your business plan. But what if your goals become disrupted in the short term, and these events have long-term effects? Think 9/11, smartphones, or COVID-19 and consider if things will go back the way they were.
This session will consider the impact of remote work, security risks, collaboration tools, VOIP, and other tools your team require. How do we manage our various applications and meet our business plan goals? Attend this session to consider how technology planning works in the new normal.
- Identify technologies that enable remote and stay-at-home work
- List the critical security considerations for a virtual workforce
- Differentiate between options to meet your needs
- Enumerate technology options to include in your technology plans
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Select remote and stay at home technologies from a list
- List critical security approaches for managing remote and work-from-home
- Differentiate between essential options to meet your needs
- Identify opportunities to improve your technology plan
CPD credit: Recommended for 1 hour Information Technology
- Program level: Basic to Intermediate
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.