K2's The Power of Array Formulas in Excel - On Demand (2 Hours)
Array formulas are a long-standing feature in Excel. But recent enhancements to Excel have breathed new life into this feature. With the new “dynamic array” concept, you can leverage Excel’s array formulas in ways that you may have never imagined possible. In this session, you will learn how you can put the power of array formulas to work for you.
This session begins with an overview of Excel’s “legacy” array features and shows you how you can continue to take advantage of these tools. The course then discusses the recent enhancements to Excel that facilitate “dynamic arrays” and why these enhancements are so significant. To wrap up the conversation, you will learn from numerous practical examples of dynamic arrays and how you can put them to work for you.
- Understanding arrays of data and how they are useful
- Distinguishing between “legacy” array formulas and array formulas in “dynamic array-aware” versions of Excel
- Using Excel’s new array functions, including SORT, FILTER, SEQUENCE, and UNIQUE
- Applied examples of array formulas
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify examples of “legacy” array formulas
- List examples of when dynamic arrays can be useful
- Create formulas using Excel’s SORT, FILTER, UNIQUE, and SEQUENCE functions
- Cite examples of when using Dynamic Arrays is advisable
Recommended CPE Credit: 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of Excel
Program level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Business professionals seeking to take advantage of the power of Array Formulas in Excel
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.