K2's Top Tips for Effective Revisions of Word and PDF Documents - On Demand (2 Hours)
The pandemic has most office workers looking for ways to make their document collaboration more effective. While many people have used features like Track Changes and Comments in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat, there are also tools for comparing and combining two documents, cloud-based tools for tracking and responding to comments, and even methods for converting PDF documents to Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Attend this session and learn tips and tricks to make you and your team’s Word and Acrobat document collaboration more efficient and effective.
Major Topics Covered
- Tracking changes and comments, and comparing document versions in both Word and Acrobat
- Hosting collaborative sessions on Adobe Document Cloud and Microsoft 365
- Top tips for converting documents of all types to and from PDF format
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Choose from a list the steps required to activate and use Track Changes and Comments in Microsoft Word, including the process required to accept or reject changes
- Identify how users can activate Adobe Acrobat’s editing toolbars, including those for Commenting, Preparing Forms, Editing PDFs, Exporting PDFs, and Sending for Commenting as well as identify when one might use each toolbar
- Identify the software licenses or subscriptions which are required to use the different collaboration approaches discussed in the course
- CPE credit: Recommended for 2 hours Computer Software and Applications
Prerequisites: Attendees should have a basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Program level: Intermediate
- Advance preparation: None
Who should participate: Accounting professionals and other information workers who need to collaborate more effectively with internal and external parties
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.