K2's Understanding and Implementing Zero Trust Security Models - On Demand (2 Hours)
Zero Trust security models are receiving much attention as potential means of reducing security risks in businesses of all sizes and sectors. Fundamentally, Zero Trust security models can be easy to understand, but what are the challenges associated with implementing them? In this session, you will learn about Zero Trust security models, how they compare to traditional security techniques, and how you can implement a Zero Trust security model in your organization.
- Defining Zero Trust security models
- Comparing Zero Trust security models to other security options
- Creating an action plan to implement Zero Trust security models
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the three key elements of a Zero Trust security model
- Differentiate between Zero Trust security models and more conventional models
- List examples of potential benefits associated with Zero Trust security models
Recommended CPE Credit: 2 hours Information Technology
Instructional delivery method: Group-live Internet
Prerequisites: Fundamental knowledge of security risks and concepts
Program level: Intermediate
Advance preparation: None
Who should attend: Business professionals seeking to improve data security in their organizations, regardless of size or sector
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.