K2's Windows 11 - What You Need to Know (2 hours) On Demand
Windows 11 is here! The newest version of Microsoft’s operating system changes the game again for Windows users by offering improved security, a redesigned user interface, and new features and options for enhanced performance. But, of course, to take advantage of these improvements, you need to know what they are and how to use them. That’s where this course comes in!
In this session, you will learn about Windows 11 from A to Z. You will learn about its new features, improved security regime, hardware requirements, and key considerations associated with new features. If you have recently upgraded to Windows 11 or plan to do so soon, this is the one session you should participate in to ensure that you get the most from Windows 11.
- New features available in Windows 11
- How Windows 11 improves computer security
- Upgrade strategies
- Hardware requirements to move to Windows 11
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify critical system requirements necessary to upgrade to Windows 11
- List key new and improved features available in Windows 11
- Name potential advantages associated with using Windows 11
- Cite examples of when upgrading to Windows 11 should be deferred
Who Should Attend: Accounting, financial, and other business professionals interested in Windows 11 and whether they should upgrade to the new version of Windows
Course Level: Intermediate
CPE Credits: 2 Hours Information Technology
Prerequisites: Fundamental understanding of computer operations
Advance Preparation: None
Instructional Delivery Method: QAS on-demand learning, including review and final exam questions. To earn credit, participants must pass the final exam with a score of 70% or better within one year of registering for this course. Participants may attempt take the final exam up to 10 times.